The term ‘Lily the Pink Education CIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the web sites listed below whose registered office is 5 Llys Caer Glo, Sychdyn Flintshire CH7 6GH. We are registered as Community Interest Company in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 6810728. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term website refers to any website listed below, or any other website set up by Lily the Pink Education CIC that has directed you to this page.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your user name can be a nickname rather than the name on your birth certificate. However, it should respect the rights and preferences of others e.g. not include trademarks or words that might offend others, such as swear words. We reserve the right to exclude anyone who persists in using an offensive username.
- You may give us whatever email address you desire but remember there is no point giving us an email address that you cannot access as this will mean that we cannot send you information that you want to receive such as help with lost passwords.
- We use a reputable third party email responder service (normally Sendreach) to send out emails. These services store the name and email address that you provide.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites that are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). If we do not control it then we do not take responsibility for the content of linked website(s) that we do not control.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution [(such as our newsletter)].
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
These terms and conditions applies to
and any other web site at a domain registered to either Susan Parnaby or Lily the Pink Education CIC
This document was last updated on 14th May 2015