Lily the Pink Ministries (the parent organisation of Pounds CAN Meet the Ends) had some learning materials on its old learning platform. When this these materials were moved to a series of membership web sites. This will make them easier for you to access than the old system. During this process these materials have been improved and in some cases updated.
What we have ready now
Blossom with Lily is more about self-development, than handling money wisely. It is a 12 stage program to help you blossom into all that you can be. You can find out more about it here.
Further sites in the planning stages
- We have made a start adapting the materials from a course on Surviving a Household Emergency into materials that we will make available on a membership web site.
- Linked to the SAHE course there is another course about food storage. How can we develop a food storage program that works. We would like to have enough on hand for our own needs but not one that leads to us throwing away a lot of food. This is wasteful not only of our own financial resources but of the world's food resources. This course is designed to help you think through the issues that will help you make wise decisions in relation to what food we keep on hand for future use. You can find out more about it here.
- Sowing and Growing Information Products membership web site. The material is the same but there will be videos of it in addition to the written format. There are will also be some workbooks. This is my favourite book so far with its stories and parallels with the natural world.
- Linked to the SGIP web site there are some mini courses in the early stages of preparation. One is on communication. Another is about planning techniques. The third is about working with people.
- Building a new financial future brick by brick. The old material on developing a household spending plan is being adapted to a new and more interesting format with a theme of building bridges. The first stage is writing the book this will then be developed into a membership web site. It is looking like an exciting project so watch for further details.
As you can see there is a lot of work ahead of us to get all these things up and running. Progress is being made on these courses as fast as possible. The intention is to have all these programmes up and running by the end of 2011. If you sign up for our email list you will be kept informed of our progress.