Ok we know the three dimensions hieght width and length. And then some call time the fourth dimenion but five dimensions surely not. What if those five dimensions refer to training? In other words training that covers 5 words ending in …tion.
What does Susan cover in her training courses?
Daft as it sounds that was one of the questions she wanted an answer to for herself. You see there were so many possibilities and ideas floating around. This time though she took it down as dictation. What I mean is that she asked God the question and then wrote down what she heard as an answer.
- Initiation training – This covers the basics that will help them go forwards. This includes the idea that they are accepted and loved and other basic concepts that will build a good foundation in their lives. For Christians, one basic skill that they really need to master is how to listen to the voice of God as how do you follow someone when you struggle to hear them.
- Recognition training – This covers recognising who they are and what they are capable of doing. It includes uncovering their gifts and talents. As well as that it is necessary to work out what their strengths and weaknesses are so that they can truly fulfil their potential.
- Impartation training – This includes what others have passed on to them in terms of spiritual gifts. Not just gifts though but how to use the spiritual tools (or what some people call weapons). There is a wealth of techniques and tactics that different churches use in prayer. There is a lot that can be learnt from each other hence the idea of impartation.
- Embarkation training – This includes how to set off on the journey towards building ministries and businesses. There are all sorts of practicalities that can be covered here including things like how to set up an appropriate legal structure for what you want to do. In the UK this would include setting up a charity or a limited company and looking at which of these legal structures suits what you are doing best. It also means helping people set up an embryo organisation that will grow into the type of organisation they want it to become.
- Perspiration training – This includes how to do the actual work and supporting those who are putting in the effort of building. All sorts of things here including marketing, setting up systems and other business type skills. Then there needs to be the opportunity for people in particular fields of endeavour to share best practice such as how do you be a godly teacher in a secular teaching environment.
They are obviously a progression from novice to accomplished and it sounds remarkably like the process that Jesus used with his disciples. He chose them, (initiation). He trained them to use their gifts. (recognition). He prepared them to receive power from on high, (impartation). One of the things Jesus told his disciples to do was to wait for power from on high. It was only after they had received that power that they could get started with their ministries. It was the experience of Pentecost that gave them a flying start, (embarkation). It was later that the perspiration dimension kicked in.
God’s Lily and training
Developing a training programme is something that anyone who knows God’s Lily would say is something that it was pretty obvious that she should do. Someone whose heart is to teach others and loves playing with computers is highly likely to want to set up an online training programme.
These five areas or dimensions of training that she wrote down were definitely not what she expected. She was thinking in terms of a list of subjects but ended up with five dimensions or aspects of training that needed to be covered. You can get business start up training from other places but do they even take any notice of the things included in the Initiation, recognition or impartation dimensions described above.
One problem the way that this site is set up it cannot use the course management system that she wamts to use. So it is set up on our sister site Kingdom Business Development
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in then check out Kingdom Business Development